lundi 13 décembre 2010

Kiteloop session.



Well, two days ago, I had a session at Lautaret Pass with the snowkiting guide Johann Civel.
The wind was super gusty, near to be dangerous.
The snow really hard, icy.
Johann went for a kiteloop session, I was only making snapshots, no movie unfortunately.
Here is a pic from the session, Johann is going to the right (his left hand) while the kite make a loop like the clock.
It seems I pushed the button a little bit too late, the kite was more down 1/50 second earlier.
Anyway, I like this pic, not so usual to see the kiteloops from the top.
I wasn't flying above Johann, no, I just went hiking to the top of the hill and the view from upthere was perfect.
A few other moves were more extreme but this one is my favourite as we can see other guys on the ground and that angle gives the power to the picture.
During this session I made probably the best kiteloop picture I ever done, so I keep it for worldwide mags and try to not spread it on the internet.
As soon as the printing is ready with the mags, I will add it here on the blog pages.
:)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire