lundi 3 janvier 2011

Ready for the 7th SNOWKITEMASTERS.

Last week free before the super over busy SKM week for me.
This year, I will have to do the photos for the mythical event here at Lautaret Pass, Serre-Chevalier Valley.
And as well a daily report for the web.
May be a short movie but I don't think to be free enough for it.
Let's wait and see.
The forecast announces huge snowfall for the further days.
So perfect conditions for the event next week.
I hope to meet you all there.
Here is the poster below and you can reconize one of my watercolors mountain paintings.
I was asked by Régis and Wareck to draw some kiters into the frame.
Drawing people is definitely not within my skills, sorry for the not super good kiter doodles on the poster...
Anyway, let's pray for a super event, like we spent all of them since the first one in 2005.
:)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire