jeudi 24 décembre 2009

Just Fly It.

A movie about flying softly with a kite.
Starring GG Josserand, Johan Civel, Guillaume Chastagnol.
On the 18 12 2009, at Lautaret Pass, spot La Pyramide.


CHECK OUT THE VIDEO


Flying with a kite can be really dangerous if you don't manage it.
But sometimes, during extreme situations, that could be a safety way.
I don't fly, I'm unable for it, and I would be happy to manage it, just in case I loose control in a very steep part of my path in the mountains while following my friends.
Well, if you try it, start on a very gentle slope, very wide and open, without any trees, rock, houses, etc ...
Be really careful all the time.
Double-check your gear, especially harness, chicken-loop, lines.
The good kiting-flyers like GG or Chasta, use a climbing harness underneath the kiting harness.
Anyway, I wish you some super sessions if you go for flying around with your kite.
And may be I will try it as well...

:)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire